Pillars of Survival 11 – Fine Art Photography Print
€750.00 – €2,700.00 Price excl. VAT
Large scale and technically impressive, Jan’s photographic artworks are deeply moving and engaging, giving us much to reflect upon regarding our relationship with this unique landscape, that draws so many people to it. The rocks in themselves are extremely powerful but had to be revisited many times to allow their individual characters to be revealed. The artist has found a way to be included in this landscape by introducing creative lighting techniques to emphasize the individual personalities of her subjects. .
All images are printed on 100% Cotton Hahnemühle Photo Rag with Archival Ink.
Choose between white border print or a borderless print.
- The product images displayed here are for illustrative purposes only.
- Product sizes may slightly vary from the dimensions in the drop-down menu as the images are printed to fit the paper. If you prefer a different size or an exact size, please contact us.
For more information on our printing options and framing suggestions, refer to the descriptions below.
We’re here to help you make the most of your photographic prints! While we focus on providing high-quality prints, we understand that framing is an important part of showcasing your artwork. Therefore, we’re more than happy to offer some friendly suggestions based on our experience. It’s important to note that the responsibility for framing and its cost lies with the buyer, but we’re here to assist you every step of the way.
Our suggestions are:
- Dibond Mounting: Fantastic for borderless and larger prints. Dibond mounting is an aluminium composite, this rigid protective material, will allow you to frame without glazing.
- Traditional Framing with Glass: All prints can be traditionally framed with a timber frame enclosed in glass. There is a selection of framing glass on the market. We recommend Anti-Reflective Glass and a simple white frame. Please enquire with your local framer about their available materials and their costs.
This white 100% cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depths.
A few qualities of Hahnemühle Photo Rag:
- This acid- and lignin-free classic meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and is specially designed for Fine Art Prints
- ISO9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
Archival Ink is permanent, non-fading, and resistant to light, heat, and water, and contains no impurities that can affect the permanence of paper or photographic materials. This ink has been designed so that it will last for a long time, ideal for fine art photography prints.
For any inquiries concerning sizing, cost, or postage outside Ireland, please feel free to contact us. Our team is here to assist you promptly and provide the information you seek.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.